Its been a while since my last post. I had to admit that because I had my hands full of so much to do that I was forced to sacrifice one of my most favorite things in the world ... blogging. Since I have been a way for quite a long time, I owe this update.

For the past year, my life took great turns.

I finally enrolled in law school, which I have been wanting to do since I was in grade 5 or so. Indeed, it was a dream come true. Initially, I got caught up with the hustle and bustle of the College of Law yet I finally managed to handle it. I could vividly remember my first day in class. I was sitting in the second row trying to understand the stuff my professors were saying but nothing seems to sink in! To top the provisions of the law they were talking about, they were even speaking Latin Maxims to give emphasis to important provisions. I thought I was going to give up on my third week as there were a lot of people dropping out of the class already but my urge to become a lawyer was that strong thus I chose to stay. After braving one school and a semester, I am still struggling but soon enough I hope to write how good it feels to be called attorney.

In October of 2007, my Lolo Liling died after almost two months of being confined in the hospital. He was 92 years old. It was one of the most heart breaking experiences I have ever had. We were so close that losing him was like losing a part of my self. I could not explain the grief that haunted me that time. It was a feeling that was paralyzing. I know he had to go but I just wish he did not leave that soon. I was at that point where I was trying to give him the pride and honor any grandfather would have wanted from his grandchild yet he did not live long enough to see me conquer greater feats. To this day, I still nurse that feeling of longingness for my Lolo Liling. True, there are still a lot of times when I cry simply because I miss. However, the thought that he has moved on to a better place where he feels no pain gives me a sense of comfort. He may have left but his memory lives and it will forever be cherished.

There are may other things that happened in the past year but none of them are as worth mentioning. But hey! This is just to tell you guys that I am back and all set to share more blogging time with you. Ciao!


This entry was posted on 1:54 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

  • Mi Pablo
  • Agus
  • Bhart
  • Blogal IT
  • Claire da Cat
  • Claire of Malaysia
  • Cracked Software
  • Crissy
  • Dencio d Grayt
  • Edode
  • Ethereal
  • Fermin
  • Forex
  • Gracie
  • Healthy Life
  • Irel
  • James Francis
  • Jen
  • Kevin
  • Liverpool
  • Marek
  • Melanie
  • Missy Jhenk
  • Momeen
  • Monitoring
  • Night Investor
  • Nurse
  • Pasqual
  • Rare Footages
  • Real Cash
  • Remo
  • Riain
  • Rudy
  • Sayv
  • Sedona
  • Sony Ericson
  • Technomicro
  • Thong
  • Tina
  • Valente
  • Yas
  • Z4ro08
  • Bloggerwave
  • Blogsvertise
  • Blog To Profit
  • Blog Reviews
  • Link Worth
  • Paying Post
  • Pay Per Post
  • Pay U 2 Blog
  • Review Me
  • Shared Reviews
  • Socialspark
  • Smorty
  • Sponsoredreviews