It has been a month after Christmas yet the city is still enjoying the "holiday air". The wind is still cool (it can even feel ice cold in early morning) and intermittent rains make up most of Davaoneos days. In a city which usually has a balmy climate, this change in atmospheric condition is one of the best reasons to dress up. Since Mr. Sunshine has been hiding for the past couple of days, I found myself donning my favorite fashion staples for a chill weather such as this.

1. Hoodies


I am a jeans and shirt person which is exactly the reason why my number one fashion staple is hoodies. They are very casual and are usually the most common choice among the relatively young people. Men and women alike are so into them these days as they enjoy the wide variety of colors and prints that these hoodies offer. Most of these are made from cotton or polyester thus giving both the warmth and comfort that this cool climate requires. They also give protection against drizzle which makes it most convenient.

2. Jackets


They come in various cuts and sizes and people can chose any design that best fits their body type. Jackets are very versatile as I can pair with them almost everything. I can wear them with jeans, slacks, dresses or even skirts for as long as I get to pick one that blends well with my entire outfit. To make this fashion piece gel with my ensemble, the material that they are made of is probably the biggest consideration.

3. Blazers





Being an office lady, the company I am working with requires me to be in formal attire. To match my office get-up during cold days, blazers are my best friend as they keep up with the formal theme. I like them because they are very classy and structured which displays just how elegant they can make an office wear look.

News has it that this kind of weather is going to last until mid February. Until then, I would be oh so happy to be wearing my favorite fashion treats for the shivering climate.


This entry was posted on 3:33 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

  • Mi Pablo
  • Agus
  • Bhart
  • Blogal IT
  • Claire da Cat
  • Claire of Malaysia
  • Cracked Software
  • Crissy
  • Dencio d Grayt
  • Edode
  • Ethereal
  • Fermin
  • Forex
  • Gracie
  • Healthy Life
  • Irel
  • James Francis
  • Jen
  • Kevin
  • Liverpool
  • Marek
  • Melanie
  • Missy Jhenk
  • Momeen
  • Monitoring
  • Night Investor
  • Nurse
  • Pasqual
  • Rare Footages
  • Real Cash
  • Remo
  • Riain
  • Rudy
  • Sayv
  • Sedona
  • Sony Ericson
  • Technomicro
  • Thong
  • Tina
  • Valente
  • Yas
  • Z4ro08
  • Bloggerwave
  • Blogsvertise
  • Blog To Profit
  • Blog Reviews
  • Link Worth
  • Paying Post
  • Pay Per Post
  • Pay U 2 Blog
  • Review Me
  • Shared Reviews
  • Socialspark
  • Smorty
  • Sponsoredreviews