I was trying to pull something to wtite for my blog. It has been weeks since I last posted anything and I thought it would be wonderful to write about the experience I have had during last election (which was two weeks ago!How updated is that huh?) or the movie date that my brother Czyryll and I had the other weekend (we watched Shrek Third and there is a lot to write about that film). However, I cannot seem to gather my thoughts that midway through the article, I just delete all that I have written.

Bloggong should have relieved me from all the anxiety I have been getting lately yet at this point, it seems to contribute to my stress as well. Duh! It is either my brain is on a sleep mode that I cannot extract any creative juices or I may have been so caught up with all my worries that even if I want to be really productive, I just cannot be one at the moment.

A lot has happened lately. I got sick and am still taking my meds to get better (these are really expensive and most of my money goes to these meds). I got so frustrated over a failed four-day vacation. I had a fight with some very close people and although we're okay now, I am afraid that the fight we had might forever scar our relationship.

With everything that happened, the succeeding events that occurred became so uneventful. It is though as if nothing could ever happen...nothing that could at least make me feel a little bit better.

On times like this, I just want to get lost. I just want to be away from everything.


This entry was posted on 6:19 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Kodsy said...

    maraming paraan para ikaw ay lumayo sa mga bagay na nagbibigay sayo ng sakit ng loob. una, physical separation...common yan...pangalawa,be apathetic to what and those around you...and third, isispin mo na lang life is so beautiful to think about frustrations and all..remember, its our birthday soon so be happy...

  1. ... on 10:01 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    SMOKING RANT! you need some water...

  3. ... on 6:41 AM  
  4. Anonymous said...

    update..update...update...

  5. ... on 8:27 PM  
  • Mi Pablo
  • Agus
  • Bhart
  • Blogal IT
  • Claire da Cat
  • Claire of Malaysia
  • Cracked Software
  • Crissy
  • Dencio d Grayt
  • Edode
  • Ethereal
  • Fermin
  • Forex
  • Gracie
  • Healthy Life
  • Irel
  • James Francis
  • Jen
  • Kevin
  • Liverpool
  • Marek
  • Melanie
  • Missy Jhenk
  • Momeen
  • Monitoring
  • Night Investor
  • Nurse
  • Pasqual
  • Rare Footages
  • Real Cash
  • Remo
  • Riain
  • Rudy
  • Sayv
  • Sedona
  • Sony Ericson
  • Technomicro
  • Thong
  • Tina
  • Valente
  • Yas
  • Z4ro08
  • Bloggerwave
  • Blogsvertise
  • Blog To Profit
  • Blog Reviews
  • Link Worth
  • Paying Post
  • Pay Per Post
  • Pay U 2 Blog
  • Review Me
  • Shared Reviews
  • Socialspark
  • Smorty
  • Sponsoredreviews