Last Thursday, I celebrated my 26th birth anniversary. I am always very grateful during my birthdays as I am given another year to celebrate life and the many things that come with it. It is also a day when I honor my mother most for her strength and love. Without her, I would surely not be here.




Anyway, last Thursday is probably one of the most beautiful birthday celebrations I ever had. We did not have a grand birthday party; only a small gathering that was attended by my parents, my only brother Czy and my Desie, who has been my boyfriend for the past six years. We did not serve the best tasting meals; we only had takeout orders of my most favorite dishes. What made my day very, very special was nothing grandiose. I was just so happy to be with the most special persons in my life. I am so glad to be sharing that dinner and to be having a light yet warm conversation with them.



I guess, when people become vulnerable to a lot of harsh realities in this life (like having to lose a loved one), the things that matter most are not those that are superficial; what becomes so important is being around with people who loves you and whom you love back with all your heart in return. It is an opportunity that I am honestly so thankful for.


This entry was posted on 6:42 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    denciojuan said...

    agree.hehe by the way, pachange naman po ng url ko.ito po ang bagong url ng blog ko.

    djsumaylo.wordpress.com

  1. ... on 10:08 AM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    Ola i,m starter in blog posts and i will want the newinformations postated in this posts .I can see your web frombing blog and i have tryed to register some days a go but this secret code was hard ro read but i manage it =)) This was my introduction in this forum
    Best Regards
    And this is my web site you can send to my e-mail



    [url=http://www.liveinternet.ro/]http://www.liveinternet.ro/ [/url]
    radio

  3. ... on 12:29 AM  
  4. Anonymous said...

    ofsmokesandmirrors.blogspot.com is cool, bookmarked!

    [url=http://www.buzzfeed.com/bookie/unlock-samsung-blackberry-nokia-lg-motorola-an-39dn]unlock samsung[/url]

  5. ... on 3:47 PM  
  6. chill whiner said...

    hello there! i was out for quite some time but i am raving to blog again. i am so sorry, this comment may be too late.but i you guys are still interested, you may email me back. thank you so much for the kind words about this blog. i will be writing more soon.

  7. ... on 11:24 PM  
  • Mi Pablo
  • Agus
  • Bhart
  • Blogal IT
  • Claire da Cat
  • Claire of Malaysia
  • Cracked Software
  • Crissy
  • Dencio d Grayt
  • Edode
  • Ethereal
  • Fermin
  • Forex
  • Gracie
  • Healthy Life
  • Irel
  • James Francis
  • Jen
  • Kevin
  • Liverpool
  • Marek
  • Melanie
  • Missy Jhenk
  • Momeen
  • Monitoring
  • Night Investor
  • Nurse
  • Pasqual
  • Rare Footages
  • Real Cash
  • Remo
  • Riain
  • Rudy
  • Sayv
  • Sedona
  • Sony Ericson
  • Technomicro
  • Thong
  • Tina
  • Valente
  • Yas
  • Z4ro08
  • Bloggerwave
  • Blogsvertise
  • Blog To Profit
  • Blog Reviews
  • Link Worth
  • Paying Post
  • Pay Per Post
  • Pay U 2 Blog
  • Review Me
  • Shared Reviews
  • Socialspark
  • Smorty
  • Sponsoredreviews