It has been quite a while since I last posted anything here. I was caught up in a web of opportunities that I barely made it out alive. Yet, whatever the past months have provided me, it still brought me to writing and so I am back!

With much excitement, I am all geared to start over in this lovely home. I am in the process of brewing up plans to redecorate this site and give it the maturity I have gain all these years. There are also numerous things I have lined up to write about ... my travels, food adventures, my wedding (yes, I got married!) and all of life's amazing offering that I got to experience.

I am absolutely thrilled to be writing once more. I cannot wait to hear from you guys soon!


This entry was posted on 9:30 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    burçlarin özellikleri said...

    hello nice blog

  1. ... on 1:06 AM  
  • Mi Pablo
  • Agus
  • Bhart
  • Blogal IT
  • Claire da Cat
  • Claire of Malaysia
  • Cracked Software
  • Crissy
  • Dencio d Grayt
  • Edode
  • Ethereal
  • Fermin
  • Forex
  • Gracie
  • Healthy Life
  • Irel
  • James Francis
  • Jen
  • Kevin
  • Liverpool
  • Marek
  • Melanie
  • Missy Jhenk
  • Momeen
  • Monitoring
  • Night Investor
  • Nurse
  • Pasqual
  • Rare Footages
  • Real Cash
  • Remo
  • Riain
  • Rudy
  • Sayv
  • Sedona
  • Sony Ericson
  • Technomicro
  • Thong
  • Tina
  • Valente
  • Yas
  • Z4ro08
  • Bloggerwave
  • Blogsvertise
  • Blog To Profit
  • Blog Reviews
  • Link Worth
  • Paying Post
  • Pay Per Post
  • Pay U 2 Blog
  • Review Me
  • Shared Reviews
  • Socialspark
  • Smorty
  • Sponsoredreviews