After a grueling exam in Remedial Law, Weng and I decided to stroll at the nearby Diaz Mall. The place is unlike the other malls we are used to. The area is not fully air conditioned, in fact, warm air surround the vicinity. There are no big retail stores, only small spaces occupied by vendors who sell either second hand clothes from abroad or brand new ones that were not sold out.

I checked out one of the stalls and got really interested with the clothes on their display. There are a lot of great fashion finds in that store, which offer brand new imported outfits for both men and women. I was not really enthusiastic to look at the men’s clothes but I was desirous to see what they have to offer for a female vogue addict like me.

At one side, I found elegant dresses made of satin with intricate bead works or embroidery. The garbs are definitely a must buy for the teens who are set to have their proms. They come in different designs and most worth noting are the strapless dress in black, the red one-sided gown, and the bronze micro mini sleeveless dress. It is a guarantee that people would never know those ensemble are from a thrift store as they are truly at par with the designer ones.

The store also has office attire on their display. For a more laid-back fashionista look, there are three-fourths and long sleeve tops in pastel colors that can be paired with their slacks in plain and plaid print. For those who would want a more adventurous and glam getup, there are dresses suitable for office wear. Most of what they offer are made of good materials that they seemingly fit almost all body types. I noticed this maroon empire dress that had glittering beads just below the bust line. It was perfect yet I contained myself not to have a second look at it as I did not have the funds to splurge on clothes that evening.

As I scanned through a long rack of dresses, I got one that I simply could not resist. I tried it on just to see how it looks on me. It was a long sleeve dress that actually looked like two piece wear as the top is in black with a white collar and the bottom part is a combination of pink and purple plaid. The dress looked so much like what I see the Japanese anime girls wear. It was great on me. So Weng, my ever-generous benefactor of all times, had to give in and paid for it. In fact, he even got me this pink trench coat to match with the dress.

I could not hide the smile on my face as I walked away from the store. For both dresses, we were only able to pay 430 pesos ($9.10). It was a superb deal. I am definitely going back to that thrift store though I have to put that off until my next payday.




This entry was posted on 4:26 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

  • Mi Pablo
  • Agus
  • Bhart
  • Blogal IT
  • Claire da Cat
  • Claire of Malaysia
  • Cracked Software
  • Crissy
  • Dencio d Grayt
  • Edode
  • Ethereal
  • Fermin
  • Forex
  • Gracie
  • Healthy Life
  • Irel
  • James Francis
  • Jen
  • Kevin
  • Liverpool
  • Marek
  • Melanie
  • Missy Jhenk
  • Momeen
  • Monitoring
  • Night Investor
  • Nurse
  • Pasqual
  • Rare Footages
  • Real Cash
  • Remo
  • Riain
  • Rudy
  • Sayv
  • Sedona
  • Sony Ericson
  • Technomicro
  • Thong
  • Tina
  • Valente
  • Yas
  • Z4ro08
  • Bloggerwave
  • Blogsvertise
  • Blog To Profit
  • Blog Reviews
  • Link Worth
  • Paying Post
  • Pay Per Post
  • Pay U 2 Blog
  • Review Me
  • Shared Reviews
  • Socialspark
  • Smorty
  • Sponsoredreviews