I have been away from the computer for a while which explains why I have not posted anything in days. I was not out on a retreat nor was I away for a relaxing vacation. As a matter of fact, I was battling with so much stress the past few days that was brought about by my midterm examinations.

Studying law is no joke. One has to deal with the many provisions of the law, the terror teachers and the agonizing hours of reading and studying. If I did not want this as much as I do, I would have given up a long time ago. I could have given up the main cause of my stress. I could have given up the reason for my frequent sickness. I could have given up the source of fatigue.

But there is just something about studying law. It is addicting. There is just something about it that makes me cling to it a bit more.

Now that the week has wrapped up, I am so glad to say that the examinations is finally over. It is time to take my much needed sleep because honestly, I have not had a decent rest for the past week.

Oh well, no one would ever understand such sweet torture.


This entry was posted on 5:56 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

  • Mi Pablo
  • Agus
  • Bhart
  • Blogal IT
  • Claire da Cat
  • Claire of Malaysia
  • Cracked Software
  • Crissy
  • Dencio d Grayt
  • Edode
  • Ethereal
  • Fermin
  • Forex
  • Gracie
  • Healthy Life
  • Irel
  • James Francis
  • Jen
  • Kevin
  • Liverpool
  • Marek
  • Melanie
  • Missy Jhenk
  • Momeen
  • Monitoring
  • Night Investor
  • Nurse
  • Pasqual
  • Rare Footages
  • Real Cash
  • Remo
  • Riain
  • Rudy
  • Sayv
  • Sedona
  • Sony Ericson
  • Technomicro
  • Thong
  • Tina
  • Valente
  • Yas
  • Z4ro08
  • Bloggerwave
  • Blogsvertise
  • Blog To Profit
  • Blog Reviews
  • Link Worth
  • Paying Post
  • Pay Per Post
  • Pay U 2 Blog
  • Review Me
  • Shared Reviews
  • Socialspark
  • Smorty
  • Sponsoredreviews